Friday, November 13, 2009

I little bit of this, a little bit of that...

Randomness


I have been trying to keep my life organized by keeping everything in my scheduler again. I don’t know how I have been staying so busy, without leaving the house??? I haven’t been doing (JUST ABOUT) everything on my list… bad Tiff. Seeing that I only have about 1 month and a half to get most of goals underway (pray for me ya’ll), I have to get on the grind hard. I have been picking up some extra shifts at work, it other areas of the hotel… I really need that extra pocket change so I can by myself a Christmas present this year…lol.
Men/Dating

Nothing is going on in this area still…lol. I still want to cuddle with someone, but I will wait, even though this is the prefect weather for it… I am just saying…lol. However I have been wanting to just talk on the phone with someone new and interesting. Is it weird to want to have an enjoyable and innocent conversation with someone I don’t even know???

Out and About

I have been wanting to go out for the past few weeks. With all the facebook invites and whatnot I seriously need to go out and have a good time. By the time I get off work and get home. I don’t want to go anywhere after that, especially in this weather. So I have told myself that the 21rd-28th I would go out somewhere… I have three days off that week, so I will be going to three different places that week, so I should have enough time to get plenty of rest in. So if you all know anything fun and exciting happening around that time let a sista know.

My Hair Blog


I have started my hair blog it is called Life in the Natural Lane… My Hair Stories. It is pretty much an ode to my natural hair, since I am coming up on my one year Nappyversary …lol. You can check that out here:
My Hair Blog or http://myhairdontcare.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment