Saturday, November 7, 2009

I want I want I want....

What I want I right now...

Goal: I would like to get my little bakery/catering company off the ground I have to get more focused January 2010 is my deadline. :) This makes me so happy, even if it doesn't do well I will still be happy that I at least tried.
I need to get a car... (.) I have to get one by next year that is my deadline... sigh..lol.

I want to cuddle... with someone that I truly like and him like me in that same way... and someone that smells really good, and is warm. Praying for patients on that one.

I feel like I need to get out more... just to meet new people. I should not be walking around feeling like I now everyone in DC... thats crazy...lol.

I want to take up a new hobby, or maybe take a dance class or something.

I am such an awesome work in progress...lol!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment