Monday, November 2, 2009

Random thoughts...about me and dating

I currently find myself forgetting about to opposite sex... like until someone ask me about my love life, or why I am single. I can honestly say 90% of the time a relationship and dating is the last thing on my mind. Not to say I don't want to, or anything like that, but I am just confused about how I got to this point.


The last date I went on was with a guy I went to school with, and he basically told me that I was interested in him because, he was single, makes pretty babies, looks decent. ***Blank stare*** I could never be interested with him, because his ego makes him unattractive to me, I don't know if he is feeling his self because he got that chip tooth fixed or not, but nah. The only reason I went out with him was because, he kept asking when were we going to hangout, and I thought it would be cool to catch up with him. Looking back on that I still don't see how he could have thought that when I did nothing to lead him to think that I was interested. I was rocking the jeans in T-Shirt look, barely any makeup, and tennis shoes. We ate dinner at HOPS for petesake....lol. I mean other than laughing at his jokes (which in all honesty were really funny) I don't know what body language he was reading.***Sigh***

I would like just to go on a nice date though... I wouldn't even need a second date... I  would just be grateful enough to go out and have a  nice time... is  this what my love/dating life has come too??? LOL... oh boy...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment