Thursday, December 31, 2009

My 2009 Reflections... I might be updating this as the day goes...

So much has happened in the past 365 days. Some good, some bad, and some life changing.

Family

Without a doubt I really do love my family. My sister and I have grown closer. I have tried my best to keep remembering I have a father, as awful as it may sound to you, it is my truth. My mother… well I do enjoy talking to her over the phone, at times I find myself missing her. I know my mother misses me, but right now I feel that we are doing better apart. ”Time heals all wounds.”
My uncles, aunts, and cousins, I love them all. My best ’09 moment was when I invited my grandmother to my baptism, and she surprised me by bringing the whole family with her. I looked out in the crowed I saw all of them, I was so over come with emotions, it took everything in me not to cry.

Religion

I am an awesome work in progress!!!!! What more can I say?

Friends

Lost some, gained some, saw some in a different light, and some lost the title and have been now classified as “I know this guy/girl”. I have learned something from each of you all, so thanks.

Love

Nothing much going on in that department…lol. I am still holding out on hope that I will blessed enough to be in love again. Praying for patients.

Tiffany Moment

Honestly I don’t understand why people have hope that I new year will bring new change. What would happen if people had such expectations everyday of there lives. Like when people say “Next year I will work on getting out of debt.” Why not say “today I will start working on getting out of debt.” Maybe that’s just me…*shrug*. On the other hand if this helps you reach your goals, then okay… I wish you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment